Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kintetsu limited Express ticket 2013/2/28 11:01
Hi,i will visit Osaka this september. Plan to visit Kyoto and Nara and Kobe. I wonder do i need to purchase Kintetsu Limited Express ticket? I will be in Osaka from 3rd September to 9th September. I may purchase Kintetsu Railway Ride with 5 days validity. The airport transfer is valid from the purchase date?
by Anniechuie  

Re: Kintetsu limited Express ticket 2013/2/28 12:32
No LtdExp ticket.
http://www.hyperdia.com/en/

Also use "Google transit".

Kintetsu not covered KIX and Kobe.
by B (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: your itinerary and ticket / pass options 2013/2/28 12:44
Where will you stay in Osaka? Will you stay also in Kyoto?
When are your coming plane / going plane scheduled to arrive to / depart from KIX?

A Kintetsu Rail Pass or a Kintetsu Rail Pass wide does not sound to be a great deal for your itinerary, unless you hope to have a reserved seat even on a short ride.
: Kobe City is not served by Kintetsu.
: Three Kintetsu Ltd. Express coupons are attached, which you can exchange for Ltd. Express tickets.
: Kintetsu Ltd. Express trains do not save much time to travel between Osaka City (Namba area) and Nara City compared to Kintetsu Rapid Express trains and JR-West Rapid trains. (It takes about 40 minutes per way.)
: You can travel between Osaka City and Kyoto City with one shorter ride on JR-West or with a shorter set of a few rides on JR-West and subway. (It takes about 40 to 60 minutes per way, depending on areas.)

The airport transfer is valid from the purchase date?

Airport access coupons attached to a Kintetsu Rail Pass wide can be used outside the 5-day valid term of the pass itself. An additional charge is required if you take a Ltd. Express train from or to the airport.

With a ticket in an ICOCA and Haruka package issued by JR-West, you can travel between KIX and Osaka, Kyoto or Kobe at 1000 yen per way, taking a Ltd. Express Haruka train (with your seat reserved if there is vacancy) between Kansai-airport Station and Tennoji Station in Osaka, Shin-Osaka Station or Kyoto Station.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: Kintetsu limited Express ticket 2013/2/28 14:58
I will be staying in Osaka from 3rd September until 9th September. I plan to visit Kyoto, Nara, Kobe and Osaka. Daily travel from Osaka to the above places. Can you suggest the train/railway to ride from Osaka to Kyoto, Nara and Kobe?
I discover that there are different type of train in Osaka, i.e. express train, semi express train and etc. Can you explain more to me so that i know which train i should ride?
Thank you.
by Anniechuie rate this post as useful

reply to this thread