Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Train ticket 2013/3/3 03:40
Hello..i will travel to Japan at mid april,19 april..
i will be statying at shibuya,tokyo..

the question is.

1.Which 2-day pass train ticket is more better for me who want to go to imperial museum, akihabara, roppongi, ueno area, disneyland, ginza..

2. I went to tokyo on 20 april since i arrive late so will be staying at the airport..but can i buy the 'puratto kodama economy plan' ticket on 20 to which i will be using it at 23 april to go to osaka..and does this plan is valid on certain month or season..on the time im going,is it available..

3. I have found that there is HANKYU RAILWAY in OSAKA to which i get 1 day pass to go to either Kobe, kyoto,tsukarazuka..but does this pass only valid on certain date or season.. or is it everyday?..does this pass can be use by tourist?..

4. Since i will be staying at osaka too..is it enough time for me to be going kobe and also kyoto together in one day?

thank you for answering my question..i really appreciate it..
by nohi (guest)  

Re: Train ticket 2013/3/3 09:56
Which 2-day pass train ticket is more better for me who want to go to imperial museum, akihabara, roppongi, ueno area, disneyland, ginza.

Tokyo does not have any good day passes. It is more convenient and can be cheaper to just use a prepaid IC card, such as Suica. It is cheaper especially if travel in an efficient route that requires only few train rides.

I went to tokyo on 20 april since i arrive late so will be staying at the airport..but can i buy the 'puratto kodama economy plan' ticket on 20 to which i will be using it at 23 april to go to osaka.

I doubt that there is a travel agency at Narita Airport that sells the plan. And even if there is, it is probably closed if you arrive at a late hour. I recommend to buy it in central Tokyo at a "JR Tokai Tours" travel agency, found at Tokyo or Shinagawa Station or some other travel agent in central Tokyo on or before the 22nd.

and does this plan is valid on certain month or season..on the time im going,is it available.

Yes, it is always on sale.

3. I have found that there is HANKYU RAILWAY in OSAKA to which i get 1 day pass to go to either Kobe, kyoto,tsukarazuka..but does this pass only valid on certain date or season.. or is it everyday?

It is available everyday.

does this pass can be use by tourist?

Yes. But its validity is limited to Hankyu trains.

Since i will be staying at osaka too..is it enough time for me to be going kobe and also kyoto together in one day?

No. To see just the best of the best of Kyoto, at least two full days are needed.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread