Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lockers at Oshiage/Tokyo Sky Tree Station? 2013/3/4 21:01
Hi, are there any large lockers at Oshiage Station or Tokyo Sky Tree Station? I will be arriving in Tokyo via Narita early afternoon and was thinking of visiting the Tokyo Sky Tree while waiting to meet my friend in the evening. I have a luggage that can likely only fit into a large locker and thought of storing my luggage near Tokyo Sky Tree first and then I can pick it up after going up the Sky Tree. Is there any large lockers in the station there? Or any luggage storage possibilities nearby?

Thanks!
by Dayna Lee  

Re: Lockers at Oshiage / Tokyo Skytree Station? 2013/3/5 15:46
In many cases, a set of coin lockers are all in smaller sizes, and even if there are larger ones, they are not majority in the set.
It is strongly recommended that you would keep your luggage light and in not-large not-many pieces.

When will you come? That may affects crowdedness in Tokyo Skytree Town and vacancies in coin lockers.

I will be arriving in Tokyo via Narita early afternoon
Is there any large locker in the station there? Or any luggage storage possibilities nearby?

In the concourse around Tokyo Skytree on the 4th floor there are a few sets of coin lockers. One set located between North and West Entrances has many coin lockers including some larger ones.
I remember I found coin lockers also on the 4th floor of Tokyo Solamachi.

From NRT, Oshiage Station on Keisei Oshiage Line is more easily accessible than Tokyo Skytree Station of Tobu.

Oshiage Stations are on four lines. In the station building, Keisei Oshiage Line and Toei subway Asakusa Line are jointed in one part, and a Tobu Line and Tokyo Metro subway are jointed in another part. (So, it looks like there are two stations.)
I suppose in the Keisei - Toei part there are no coin lockers. You can exit Keisei through a ticket gate to a concourse (on a basement) connecting the two parts, from which you can precede to Tokyo Solamachi,, walk a little and find coin lockers. I am not sure whether they include larger ones.

Please note that no direct train is available between Oshiage and Tokyo Skytree Station of Tobu.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Correction: typos 2013/3/5 15:50
I replace "affects" by "affect" and add "Hanzomon Line" missed after "Tokyo Metro subway."

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread