Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Walking from Shinjuku Stn to Prince Hotel 2013/3/11 00:28
Please advise how to walk from Shinjuku Station West Exit to Shinjuku Prince Hotel, which direction should I take as I will arriving around midnight and visual at night can be difficult. Please help
by Alvin Khee  

Re: Walking from Shinjuku Stn to Prince Hotel 2013/3/11 12:37
Shinjuku Station is quite large but if you look at the hotel website they have a map that shows the location of the hotel next to the station.
http://www.princehotels.com/en/shinjuku/map-direction

You can put the map on satellite setting so you can see the surrounding area and where smaller roads are which should make it easier. Or you could email the hotel and ask them for advice, like which station exit to use as there are several.
by J (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Walking from Shinjuku Stn to Prince Hotel 2013/3/11 12:55
I assume you will arrive by bus? The east exit is closer. anyway, you should browse the area in googlemaps before you go and/or print the map. It's only a 5-10mins walk.
by reprazent rate this post as useful

Re: Walking from Shinjuku Stn to Prince Hotel 2013/3/11 13:53
After getting down at Shinjuku west exit (I am assuming that u are coming by airport limousine bus) you need to east exit. Its little complicated. There are two ways to go. After getting down from the bus start walking to your left in the direction of Odakyu station and shopping mall (this should be on your right side u can see louis vuitton n chanel showrooms on your right ) just continue walking in the same direction (you will pass uniqlo also on ur right side)keep walking for around 200 meters, then there will be a signal cross taht sgnal and walk towards right, you will walk under the bridge, after crossing the bridge shinjuku prince hotel should be on your left
by swetlana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Walking from Shinjuku Stn to Prince Hotel 2013/3/11 19:55
Thank you for the wonderful reply.
by Alvin Khee rate this post as useful

reply to this thread