Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Takimotokan, Noboribetsu 2013/3/23 12:20
Hey everyone,

I just have a couple quick questions about Takimotokan:

How are the viking buffet and kaiseki? I've read mixed reviews saying that the food is not all the great, and would to see what the community here has to think.

Are the baths open to the quests overnight, or do they close?

Are quests allowed to use the baths after checkout for free or do they have to pay the 日帰りfee there after.

I feel I should mention I will be going late May, though I don' know if it will affect everyone's opinions.
by Ben (guest)  

Re: Takimotokan, Noboribetsu 2013/3/23 16:06
How are the viking buffet and kaiseki?

I am not sure whether my expectation have risen rather than quality has dropped, but I strongly feel that the quality of the buffets has dropped considerably compared to 10 years ago. I have never had kaiseki at the hotel, though.

Are the baths open to the quests overnight, or do they close?

They are open 24 hours to staying guests.

Are quests allowed to use the baths after checkout for free or do they have to pay the 日帰りfee there after.

They can only use them for free between check-in and check-out.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Takimotokan, Noboribetsu 2013/3/23 16:40
Thanks for the reply,

That's unfortunate to hear that the quality has gone down. Would you recommend a breakfast only or a 素泊まり and instead eat somewhere else in town?
by Ben (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Takimotokan, Noboribetsu 2013/3/23 16:49
I would still go with the meals, but just keep the expectations down.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Takimotokan, Noboribetsu 2013/3/23 17:11
Lol, ok sounds good.
by Ben (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread