Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What to wear during late March in Japan? 2013/3/25 17:21
Could anyone please advise me what kind of clothing I should wear during late March thru early April in Japan?

I will be in Japan with my College from 29th March to 5th April. It is our first time visiting the country and I pick this time as we are hoping to see some cherry blossom.

We are coming from the United Arab Emirates, Dubai. I'd appreciate advice on what we should expect in terms of temperature and weather during that period.
should I carry with me winter dress with hat and jaket?!!

Thank you very much.
by Romoosh (guest)  

Re: What to wear during late March in Japan? 2013/3/25 18:14
The temperatures vary considerably depending on the region from sub-arctic Hokkaido to sub-tropic Okinawa. Here are the basics:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2273.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: What to wear during late March in Japan? 2013/3/25 23:30
should I carry with me winter dress with hat and jaket?!!

please advice
by Romoosh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What to wear during late March in Japan? 2013/3/26 00:50
The average high temp in Tokyo is about 15.5 degrees celsius on April 1st. So it might be as cool as nighttime in Dubai in winter.
by ChicagoMike rate this post as useful

Re: What to wear during late March in Japan? 2013/3/26 04:28
We were there in late March, early April a few years back. Tokyo was bitterly cold and windy, as was Miyajima. Nikko snowed. But by the second week of April it warmed up, and we had some very mild days.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread