Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cherry Blossom Report Mt Yoshino 2013/4/7 08:45
Hi,

I am considering to go to Mt Yoshino tomorrow. Can someone please tell me if@there are still a lot of cherry blossom trees with full bloom there?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.
by A (guest)  

Re: Cherry Blossom Report Mt Yoshino 2013/4/7 09:51
The cherry blossoms there don't bloom all at the same time as it's a high mountain. The ones in the lower half and in the middle are currently in full bloom. It's a good time to visit.

You can see more here: http://sakura.yahoo.co.jp/spot/list/29/
by zoomingjapan rate this post as useful

Re: Cherry Blossom Report Mt Yoshino 2013/4/7 12:26
Yesterday, Yoshino Town announced that full bloom has been reached at Kamisenbon, and that the entire mountain is now standing at full bloom (except Okusenbon, which is not very good, anyway). It should be perfect time to visit tomorrow. I just hope that the rain yesterday did not take down too many petals yet. But since it is still early in the season, I think that most should have survived.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Cherry Blossom Report Mt Yoshino 2013/4/11 15:40
Can we still see some cherry blossoms on Monday? planning to go there on monday(april 15)
by Loida (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cherry Blossom Report Mt Yoshino 2013/4/11 15:44
There will still be blooming trees in the uppermost Kamisenbon and Okusenbon areas, but the peak of the season will be over.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Cherry Blossom Report Mt Yoshino 2013/4/11 19:58
It won't be good. Looking at the cherry blossom report pictures from the 9th, it did not appear to be good even then, so surely by the 15th you will not see many blossoms.

This was a terrible year for cherry blossoms. Incessant winds throughout and then the rainstorms that came just after many places in West Japan reached full bloom really took a toll on them. Very disappointing.
by Rabbityama rate this post as useful

Re: Cherry Blossom Report Mt Yoshino 2013/4/12 07:04
how about today?? we should go to yoshinoyamaon 12/04/2013 or not?
thank you
by fienass (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread