Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Akita to Narita airport 2013/4/25 11:34
I want to know the cheapest way to get to Narita airport, Im wrking in akita but i want to meet a friend who will arrive in Narita airport. Is there a bus from akita directly to narita? Please help..,
by Lyn (guest)  

Re: Akita to Narita airport 2013/4/25 16:06
When ur friend's flight Arr?

Akita - Narita : no direct (train and bus)
http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/access/index.html
by Meg (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Akita to Narita airport 2013/4/26 00:38
Lyn,

A cheap but relatively convenient way would be to get the overnight long-distance bus from Akita to Tokyo Station and then get the "Access Narita" bus from there to Narita Airport. That will cost around 10,000 yen, compared to close to 20,000 yen if you use the shinkansen. If you really want to save money, get a long-distance bus to Sendai, then get an overnight bus from there to Tokyo. That gets the fare down to 8,600 yen.
Use HyperDia to look up and compare your options.
by Jinro (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Akita to Narita airport 2013/4/26 08:20
Not the cheapest, but you may want to consider flying from Akita to Haneda (and then train or bus to Narita) if you don't want to ride buses all night. ANA's website tells me you can leave tomorrow morning for \16,770.
by Harimogura (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread