Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

first time to Tokyo 2013/4/30 13:16
Schedule for the tour;

11/5/13 reach Haneda Airport @23.00
12/5/13 plan to go to Harajuku & Isetan Shinjuku
13/5/13 Joint Tour
14/5/13 move hotel from Shinjuku to Shnagawa & plan to go to Tsukiji Fish market
15/5/13 Tokyo big sight
16/5/13 10.00 go airport.

i want to ask where to buy the ticket for JR Yamanote Line, Subway Line and Bus ticket?

If purchase from the machine at the station, is there in English Language? Thanks
by jeslin  

Re: first time to Tokyo 2013/4/30 14:17
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: first time to Tokyo 2013/4/30 14:34
i want to ask where to buy the ticket for JR Yamanote Line, Subway Line and Bus ticket?

I also recommend to use a Suica prepaid card. See he link by cc.

If purchase from the machine at the station, is there in English Language?

Yes, all except the older ones.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: first time to Tokyo 2013/5/2 10:27
Thank you for the reply,on 14/5 i need to check out hotel from shinjuku Washington Hotel to Hotel Shinagawa Prince Hotel. my question is after check out Shinjuku Hotel then proceed to Tsukiji Fish Market first or after check out Shinjuku Hotel proceed to check in hotel Shinagawa Price hotel then go to Tsukiji Fish market? which way will be better?

Thanks
by jeslin rate this post as useful

Re: first time to Tokyo 2013/5/2 10:37
The easiest will be to take the Oedo Subway Line from Shinjuku directly to Tsukiji, use a coin locker for your eventual luggage, see the market and then proceed to Shinagawa. Or if you have a lot of luggage, it may be better to leave it at your Shinjuku hotel until the evening and pick it up before proceeding to the Shinagawa hotel.

Re: first time to Tokyo 2013/5/2 16:54
Thank you so much for your reply, just to check where can I purchase Suica prepaid card when I reach Haneda airport already mid - night? Thank you Uji

Re: first time to Tokyo 2013/5/2 19:43
Suica or Pasmo can be purchased at all stations in Tokyo, including the ones at Haneda Airport. It does not really matter whether you buy and use a Suica or Pasmo card. More details:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2359_003.html

Re: first time to Tokyo 2013/5/3 10:02
Thank you for your info.
If I buy the Suica prepaid Card from Shinjuku Station can I get the refund at Shinagawa Station? or must return at Shinjuku Station where I purchase from? thank you

Re: first time to Tokyo 2013/5/3 21:07
I'll answer.

Yes. You can get the refund at every JR-East station which has a ticket office called Midori-no-madoguchi. Since Shinagawa Station has a ticket office, you can get the refund there. Refund fee is 210 yen.
by Ryu (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread