Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kansai Thru Pass usage? 2013/4/30 20:46
I am confuse by the kansai pass. I understand for the 3 day pass it doesn't have to be used on a consecutive day. But if I activate the pass on the first day when I arrive at KIX airport, can I keep the pass and use it on the 5th day when I travel to Koyasan from Kyoto? And use the pass again on the 7th day when I travel from Koyasan to KIX airport?

I don't understand this part "Until May 2 of the same year, if purchased between January and March

The period of validity of the 3-day ticket is one day longer, i.e. until May 3."
by vincent (guest)  

Re: Kansai Thru Pass usage? 2013/5/1 08:35
But if I activate the pass on the first day when I arrive at KIX airport, can I keep the pass and use it on the 5th day when I travel to Koyasan from Kyoto? And use the pass again on the 7th day when I travel from Koyasan to KIX airport?

Yes and yes.

I don't understand this part "Until May 2 of the same year, if purchased between January and March The period of validity of the 3-day ticket is one day longer, i.e. until May 3."

It means that if you buy the pass between January and March, you have to use it up by May 3.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread