Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Frequency of bus shuttle from Naha Airport 2013/5/3 08:36
We have booked our car rental reservation w ToCoo Car Rental. What's the frequency of free shuttle bus from Naha Airport to Nissan Car Rental Naha Airport Daiichi? Our expected arrival date/time is 15 May/1945hrs and our pick time is 2000hrs. How much time we need to reach the car rental outlet?
by Cashew  

Re: Frequency of bus shuttle from Naha Airport 2013/5/4 10:44
They depart frequently. The waiting time is unlikely to exceed five minutes. The ride to the outlet is probably taking about 5-10 minutes. At that time of the day I do not expect it to be too busy.

I personally have used rental cars extensively across Japan for many years (mostly on weekdays, though). And I have only twice encountered considerable delays at rental car outlets. One of them - the worst of them all - was the Nippon Rentacar outlet in Naha where we had to wait about 20 minutes because it was very crowded. The other was Toyota Rentacar at Tokushima Airport where the waiting time was about 10 minutes, but partly due to the fact that they just moved into a new building and were still poorly organized. I have never used Nissan Rentacar.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Frequency of bus shuttle from Naha Airport 2013/5/7 02:40
You will probably have to wait for your luggage, so I don't think you can make it to the car rental in 15 minutes unless your flight arrives early.
by ChicagoMike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread