Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any discounted access to Amanohashidate? 2013/5/7 18:17
Hi, am I right to assume that Amanohashidate is not one of the stations covered under the Kintetsu Rail Pass/ Wide?
by mengahoy  

Re: Any discounted access to Amanohashidate? 2013/5/8 13:09
It's not covered by the Kintetsu Rail Passes, there's no Kintetsu network north of Kyoto.

Out of the Kansai travel passes, JR Kansai Wide Pass will probably take you the closest. Take the Limited Express Kinosaki or Kounotori to Fukuchiyama and transfer to a private line (not included in the pass).
by kasasagi rate this post as useful

Re: Any discounted access to Amanohashidate? 2013/5/8 13:37
thank you for the clarification!

something totally unrelated, i am planning for a trip to kanazawa, and it makes more sense to do it from osaka/kyoto area, since it is only abt 2.5hrs train ride away .... but if i were to do it from tokyo, do you know if there is any beautiful/interesting towns/city to break the journey? because its almost 5 hrs train ride away ....

even with a stop at matsumoto, it is nearly 4hrs ... i'm looking for train rides that are not more then 2.5-3hrs max...
by mengahoy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread