Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus from Nagano to Ogizawa 2013/5/28 19:00
Hi, Other than Alpico bus, may I know whether there are other buses plying from Nagano to Ogizawa? I will be arriving at Haneda at 5.30am and currently plan to take Nagano Shinkansen from Tokyo Station 8.36am to Nagano 10.18am. Alpico bus departs from Nagano station at 10.30am. Is it possible to catch 10.30am if I need time to find the bus ticket counter and to buy bus tickets? Thanks.
by LCT (guest)  

Re: Bus from Nagano to Ogizawa 2013/5/29 09:57
It sounds too tight. But if you arrive in Haneda by 5:30, you will reach Tokyo station before 7:30. Then you take any earlier Shinkansen at Tokyo station to make you arrrive in Nagano more than one hour earlier than your first plan.

For instance, here is one of your time table options you take.

Haneda International terminal to Hamamatsu-cho by Tokyo Monorail 6:43-7:02

Hamamatsu-cho to Tokyo by Yamanote line 7:06-7:12

Tokyo to Nagano by Asama 507 7:52-9:45 or earlier one if you can make it
by Jay Kay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Nagano to Ogizawa 2013/5/29 10:52
Thanks, Jay.I will work towards the schedule you suggested. Upon arrival, I do not wish to carry on large size luggage to Nagano. Is it faster to store it in airport coin operated storage area or to arrange for the luggage to be delivered to a hotel in Shibuya? I will stay one night in Toyama and will be flying back at 11am to Haneda the next day.
by LCT (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread