Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 nights in Nagano sufficient? 2013/5/30 14:55
I will be spending 2 nites in Nagano. Is it sufficient to cover most area in Nagano, Matsumoto, obuse and takayama.? How is the summer weather? Thanks
by Magiya (guest)  

Re: 2 nights in Nagano sufficient? 2013/5/30 21:15
It depends on where you start for Nagao from but I think two nights might be Ok for covering Matsumoto, Nagano and Obuse. However, Takayama is a bit apart from those places. One more night's stay will make it sufficient. Summer is perfect time to visit.
by Tammy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2 nights in Nagano sufficient? 2013/5/31 11:41
I will be spending 2 nites in Nagano. Is it sufficient to cover most area in Nagano, Matsumoto, obuse and takayama.?

Two nights can be as little as a single day or as much as three full days depending on where and when you start and end day 1 and day 3.

In order to see Nagano City, Matsumoto, Obuse and Takayama, I recommend at the very least three full days on site, not including access to Nagano/Takayama. Slow travelers better allocate a minimum of four days.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread