Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From/To Haneda with Luggage 2013/6/12 17:22
hi,

I want to ask for your advice regarding the best way to transport between Haneda airport and our hostel near Iriya Stn (toco Tokyo Heritage Hostel).

We'll be arriving and departing around midnight and lugging 24 inch suitcases.

We're planning to take the monorail from Haneda at 5.30am on our arrival day and then around 8.00pm to Haneda on our departure day.

Do you think around these time we'll avoid rush hour? We're two females traveler and our luggage will probably weight around 15-20kg so we'll walk pretty slowly. We're trying to avoid any inconvenience (for us and others).

I'm open for any other transport method suggestion (except taxi). Many thanks :)
by hydeusrey  

Re: From/To Haneda with Luggage 2013/6/13 11:25
I did that at almost the same timings too and had no problem. You probably won't get a seat on the monorail but it won't be crowded; I stood next to the luggage rack.
by Saus (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From/To Haneda with Luggage 2013/6/13 11:46
thanks Saus!

there's a luggage rack in the monorail? good to know! but I except there won't be any in the local subways..

btw can I ask if there is elevator on the stations? I'll be traveling through Hamamatsucho, Akihabara then Iriya stations.

many thanks again :)
by hydeusrey rate this post as useful

reply to this thread