Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kobe Machimeguri one-day coupon 2013/6/13 11:07
Could you please tell me if the Kobe Machimeguri one-day coupon Hanshin extended version (1500 yen) covers the following area,

Akashi Kaikyo Bridge
Kobe Harborland/Meriken Park
Rokko mountain

I will be going from Osaka station.

If the pass does not cover those areas, is there a pass that you could recommend?

Thank you.
by Joy (guest)  

Re: Kobe Machimeguri one-day coupon 2013/6/13 14:25
Could you please tell me if the Kobe Machimeguri one-day coupon Hanshin extended version (1500 yen) covers the following area

Akashi Kaikyo Bridge: No
Kobe Harborland/Meriken Park: Yes
Rokko mountain: No

If the pass does not cover those areas, is there a pass that you could recommend?

I can't think of one. I would just use a prepaid card and pay regular fares.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kobe Machimeguri one-day coupon 2013/6/13 15:29
Thank you for your reply.

I think Kansai thru pass cover the mentioned routes but does it cover the ropeway and bus up to the Rokko mountain?

Thank you.
by Joy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kobe Machimeguri one-day coupon 2013/6/13 15:39
No, it doesn't cover the transportation up Mount Rokko. But if combined with one or two other travel-intesive days, the pass may pay off. The other days would need to be more intensive, though, for the pass to pay off. A regular one way ticket from Umeda to Sannomiya is a bare 310 yen, compared to 3800 yen for a 2-day pass.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread