Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Namba double room bed size 2013/6/20 16:25
I like to find out the bed size for a double room non smoking. Is it equivalent to a normal queen size bed or even smaller? Is it big enough for 2 adults and a toddler?

I often seen they have Double A and Double B room and again what is the bed size?

I tried email them several times but hasn't gotten reply for past one week.

Please share if you know. Thank you.
by 7DC7  

Re: Toyoko Inn Namba double room bed size 2013/6/20 17:43
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Namba double room bed size 2013/6/20 18:45
Thank you.

I saw this from Toyoko inn website. However It does not have type double A and double B description.

Website also states to check with respective hotel directly on room type but I have not gotten any reply from emailing them several times.

Hence, can only depend on those who has stayed to share the details.
by 7DC7 rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Namba double room bed size 2013/6/20 23:00
Where did you see Double A and Double B rooms?

I only saw Economy Double and Double Rooms.

You should try calling them. I'm sure there is somebody who knows a little English.

But if I were to guess, Double A = Economy Double and Double B = Double.
by bebegurl rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Namba double room bed size 2013/6/21 11:40
Sorry, I thought the link was more self explanatory. Double A rooms and Double B rooms both use the same size double beds (160cm wide). The difference between A and B rooms depends on the hotel, but usually A rooms are a little smaller than the B rooms or a little less well located (adjacent to the elevator for example).

Re: Toyoko Inn Namba double room bed size 2013/6/21 16:34
Thank you for the double room A vs B type clarification. This is v helpful.

Btw, is the smoking room air clean for toddler and non-smoker?

We wanted non smoking double, unfortunately, only 2 out of 3 nights are available. Without much choice, we are putting up 1 night smoking room.

Please share. Thk you in advance.

Re: Toyoko Inn Namba double room bed size 2013/6/21 16:42
Btw, is the smoking room air clean for toddler and non-smoker?

I think it should be fine. They will probably be a noticable odor when you first enter, but you get used to it pretty quickly. They also provide a deodorant spray like febreeze for you if you need it. Btw, the last toyoko inn smoking room that I stayed in (all the non-smoking rooms were booked) had the febreeze stored in the closet, so look there if you don't see it on the desk.

Thank you note and feedback 2013/7/5 18:15
Thank you all on the Toyoko inn room information provided.

We just came back from Japan and had a great trip. Big thank u for this website. Helps with our planning.

We stayed at Toyoko Inn Shinsaibashi Nishi in Osaka. We didn't venture out of Osaka this trip, so is good base just for shopping and eating. We stayed In a double room shared by my husband, me and our 2.5 old toddler. Bed size(queen) is small but manageable.
Walking distance is short to 3 nearby station. Considering we were traveling with 2 big luggages, a stroller and a child. We walk to shinsaibashi suji, dotombori etc. Namba, Nankai Namba is one station away where we took Nankai line direct to Kansai airport for only 980\.
Best is the kitchen staff(male), speaks fluent English. He is very helpful and friendly.

We stayed at Toyoko Inn Tsudanuma-eki Kita-guchi at toyko. Stayed in the king room. Bed size Was great for good sleep after the flight in and 2 full days at disneyland. As our base to visit Disneyland and mitsui outlet. They are all within 30mins travelling time. Direct train from Narita to hotel via JR Sobu/Narita Line Rapid.

Re: Toyoko Inn Namba double room bed size 2013/7/6 07:48
Thanks for reporting back *after* your trip. Most people would not go to the effort to do this! I've been semi-following this thread with interest. Glad you had a good time.

Did you book an A or B double room?

How did you find the 1 night in the smoking room? Was there a can of deodorizer in the cabinet?
by Obak3 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Namba double room bed size 2013/7/6 19:02
Both Toyoko inn we stayed for this trip doesn't have that specification and I cannot recall which Toyoko inn I was trying to booked previously has that. Sorry.

Thank God, we managed to get all non smoking room on the day of departure to Japan.

Perhaps, it is non smoking room, there is no air fresher sighted in both rooms.

There is no cabinet. Double room only has a wooden bar with few hangers. King room slightly better, it has a closet which serve like cabinet but without a door.

If you r trying to get a non smoking room that is not available now, don't stop checking for it's availability like we did.

Hope you have a great trip too.

reply to this thread