Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Reservations for Shinjuku Highway Bus 2013/7/6 11:26
I just made reservations for the Shinjuku Highway Bus to Mt. Fuji, and realized after I'd completed it that I was supposed to print out the confirmation page. I don't have access to a printer where I'm staying, and before I could figure out an alternate method of at least saving the page (I'm working in an iPad so it's a bit awkward), the page reloaded and I lost the data.

Does anyone know if I can still pick up the tickets without a confirmation printout, as long as I give them the right name and phone number at the ticket booth?
by Mel (guest)  

Re: Reservations for Shinjuku Highway Bus 2013/7/6 12:05
Don't you receive a confirmation e-mail?

In any case, I think if you explain them about the printer, I feel you should be able to pick up your tickets.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Reservations for Shinjuku Highway Bus 2013/7/6 18:29
It doesn't ask for an email address so there is no email confirmation. But I went to the office today to check, and they gave me the tickets no problem with just the phone number I used (she didn't even ask for a print-out). Phew! :)
by Mel (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread