Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Confirmed itinerary for japan in October 2013/7/7 22:29
Finally my itinerary can be confirmed, I have just purchased my airline ticket, although it was purchased at a higher cost that I was expected, previous quatation was like about HKD 2000+800 tax/fuel etc, now it was HKD 2550+760 tax/fuel, but all tickets or package for these tickets were group tickets and need to meet quotations or is a standby tickets, and all these ticket could not provide me my return journey for specific date.

My airline only ticket with delta air at a total price HKD 3310 is a full reserved ticket and is confirmed now.

The date for the trip will be 6th October to 14th October.

I have set aside 75000 yen which will cover the following:

47000 yen cover 8 nights hotels stay in tokyo and kusatsu which is confirmed and booked.

3500 yen for the nex & suica oneway package.

10000 yen Suica recharge (approximate).

8000 yen Kanto area pass.

3600 yen Kanto bus travel.

2300 yen Kaisei Skyliner to narita.

total cash for spending on food, souvenir and purchase will be about 321500 yen.

6th october
should arrivel in the city about 3:00pm,
considered spending time at kasal rinkaikoen park and disneysea.

7th october
Mitaka ghibli museum ( tickets already purchased in Hong Kong) and Kichijoji park.

8th october
Akihabara

9th-10th october
Kusatsu and Mount Shirane

11th october
Ueno zoo, Asakusa shrine

12th October
Shinjuku, ikebukuro, Harajuku.

13th october
Ueno, akihabara.

14th october
Ueno, leave about 3:00pm on the skyliner to narita.

What do you think about this itinenary, although it is set, it may change due to certain situations.

Any comment are welcome.

Thanks to Uji, yllwsmrf and to other members who has provided me with all the useful information in helping me plan my itinerary.
by kms899  

Re: Confirmed itinerary for japan in October 2013/7/8 10:33
- On your arrival day: any particular night parade or something you are aiming for at Disney Sea? It just seems quite late in the day to start. Usually people start visiting any Disney park as soon as it opens and stay there full day :)

- It would be nicer if you can stay over in Kusatsu, I'd say.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Confirmed itinerary for japan in October 2013/7/8 11:04
My flight arrive at narita about 1:30pm, from their I wanted to go to disneysea, been there 3 years ago, if I remember it was after 6pm, this year I can spend a little more time there, not really after any excitement, just like the surroundings, it's something you won't see outside of japan.

also I will be staying in kusatsu for 2 nights, I will go there on the 9th and leave 11th in the morning.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread