Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita airport to Asakusa/Kuramae station 2013/7/16 22:00
Hi,

I will be arriving at Narita airport on weekday at 6:30pm. I have with me 2 elderly in their late 60s & 70s. What would be the best option going into Asakusa/Kuramae station? I'm looking at Nex+Suica package or Keisei train. Keisei is more convenient but the timing would be rush hours period. Nex+Suica, we had to go to Tokyo station and change multiple trains and would be taxing with all the suitcases..
by jan (guest)  

Re: Narita airport to Asakusa/Kuramae station 2013/7/17 08:46
Perhaps a Limousine bus would suit your situation better. You can use it to get to a nearby hotel that is serviced by the bus and then a taxi from there to your final destination.

http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport to Asakusa/Kuramae station 2013/7/17 09:57
Upon further research, there seems to be only 2 buses that leave for that area daily, the last one leaving Narita 2 at 17:25, so that option is out. Perhaps another bus to an area closeby would be fine? I'm sorry.

I'm used to an area that is connected more often as the hotels in the Shinagawa station area tend to be quite numerous and large.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread