Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buy Studio Ghibli Tix 8-15 August 2013/8/3 08:00
hi, I'm desperately looking for Studio Ghibli ticket for any days from 8 to 15 August 2013.
Tried to have my friend to buy it from Lawson but we ran out of them. I Have also looked through several tour websites, but none of them have available for the week. maybe it's because it's Obon week?

If you or your friend have spare or cancelled tickets for the week between 8-15 August, will be happy to buy!

Cheerio!
by imisme  

Re: Buy Studio Ghibli Tix 8-15 August 2013/8/3 12:51
I just checked on Lawson Ticket online, but every hour and day is sold out for the month of August. It is school holidays.,..
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buy Studio Ghibli Tix 8-15 August 2013/8/3 13:25
tickets sold oversea's will be registered to a passport number, so you cannot use them.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Buy Studio Ghibli Tix 8-15 August 2013/8/5 00:41
Looks very difficult. I too just checked Lawson online ticket and entire August is almost fully booked. Nothing is available from August 4th to 31st. There are tickets available on August 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
by Sitti01 rate this post as useful

Re: Buy Studio Ghibli Tix 8-15 August 2013/8/5 02:07
I personally don't really like it but there are some for sale on Yahoo Auction:

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search/%E4%B8%89%E9%B7%B9%E3%81%AE%...

Looks like there are couple auctions for tickets on 8/11 and they are going to end in 2 days.
by Sitti01 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread