Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

which day would be best for Tokyo Disney Sea? 2013/8/11 05:45
It will be our first time in Japan and we have decided to use our weekdays for Hakone and Nikko. That only leaves the weekend for the Disney Sea Park. On November 2nd and 3rd (Sat. and Sun), which day might have fewer crowds given that Sunday is a holiday? Is this a peak time of year to go? Would it be worth it or just too crowded on a weekend? We are two adults traveling without children and just want to see the park.
by Barbara (guest)  

Re: which day would be best for Tokyo Disney Sea? 2013/8/11 12:32
There is a site that predicts crowds at both parks- not sure if I can link, but it says 36k and 37k people on each of those days respectively- so busy but not like an uber busy weekend that would have 60k+.

www.plala.or.jp - it's in Japanese but you can see to chose the date and chose btwn the park you want.
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: which day would be best for Tokyo Disney Sea? 2013/8/11 14:31
Thank you for your help. I couldn't figure out the link site, but your numbers help me out. I think that we will enjoy the park.
by Barbara (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: which day would be best for Tokyo Disney Sea? 2013/8/12 06:43
From trip reports I've read about going to Disneysea (TripAdvisor),the concensus is to avoid weekends.

I went on a weekday,the first week of December and it wasn't too bad.(I have been to Hakone and Nikko too but on weekdays.)

Your dilemma is you have 3 things and only two weekdays.

If you go to Disneysea at a weekend be prepared for VERY long queues for the rides.

It is a wonderful park.I can't wait to go back.
by queenslander21 rate this post as useful

Re: which day would be best for Tokyo Disney Sea? 2013/8/22 00:44
How about a Friday? Will it be crowded, especially evening?
by PWong (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread