Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Driving from Kansai airport to Kinosaki 2013/8/17 21:49
Hi, I'm planning to rent a car from Toyota in Osaka Kansai airport and drive to Kinosaki.

My flight arrives 14:45 and I'm not sure how long will it take if we drive to Kinosaki. Booked a hotel for two nights, but I'm afraid the restaurants will be closed when I get there.

Questions:

1. How long is the driving hours from Kansai airport to Kinosaki on Sunday, 3-Nov?

2. I would like to know the total cost of Toyota car rentals if I rent the cheapest hybrid car from Kansai airport at 3.30pm on 3-Nov and return the car at 3pm in Kyoto train station?

3. What time will Kinosaki restaurants be closed on Sunday please?

4. Which restaurants are good and must try please?

5. Will the roads be icy between Kansai airport and Kinosaki on 3-Nov and between Kinosaki and Kyoto on 5-Nov? I asked because I'm not sure about the weather in early Nov.

It would be very appreciated if I could have some answers and directions. Many thanks :)
by KylieBaby  

Re: Driving from Kansai airport to Kinosaki 2013/8/18 09:54
1. How long is the driving hours from Kansai airport to Kinosaki on Sunday, 3-Nov?

It is about 200 kilometers. I estimate 3 hours without traffic delays. November 3 is in the middle of a long weekend, especially out of Osaka in the morning and back into Osaka in the afternoon, but not extreme.

I would like to know the total cost of Toyota car rentals if I rent the cheapest hybrid car from Kansai airport at 3.30pm on 3-Nov and return the car at 3pm in Kyoto train station?

Assuming you will return the car the next day (4-Nov), the cheapest rate for an Aqua I can find is 12,000 yen.

What time will Kinosaki restaurants be closed on Sunday please?

Many close by 18:00 because staying tourists typically eat at their ryokan. However, there are a few izakaya and restaurants that open until 22:00 or 23:00 or even longer.

Which restaurants are good and must try please?

Local seafood. Here is a list of restaurants with some photos and opening hours:
http://www.kinosaki-spa.gr.jp/shop/restaurant/

Will the roads be icy between Kansai airport and Kinosaki on 3-Nov and between Kinosaki and Kyoto on 5-Nov?

No, there is no snow and ice in early November.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread