Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shipping furniture to the UK 2013/8/28 07:32
Do any of you have experience shipping furniture to overseas from japan? I have a few pieces of furniture volume so it sounds like a nice idea to fill up furniture with smaller items and ship it together.

I am not in a rush, but would like to know any company which you can recommend. Especially I would like the lowest cost! I really appreciate your advice.

Many thanks!
Justin
by Justinn  

Re: Shipping furniture to the UK 2013/9/16 15:21
I used the services of a shipping company, Japan Luggage Express when I shipped my household goods from Japan (Tokyo) to Europe several years ago. At that time, I shipped mostly boxes but I shipped two Japanese tansus as well. I packed light items like clothing in the drawers so that they would not be too heavy for carriage. They made wooden crates for the tansus. I packed other items myself.Their website is http://www.jluggage.com They were prompt and quick in answering my questions and the quoted prices were considerably cheaper than other shipping companies especially compared with the moving companies who offer full packing services.
by J.J. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread