Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kansai airport to Tokushima 2013/10/19 13:31
I need more updated information about buying a ticket from Kansai International airport to Tokushima. If it says that reservation is needed, does this mean that I may not be able to get a ticket from a counter unless I phone and reserve. More importantly, would someone be able to speak English and book the e-ticket for me. It's difficult to say the exact time of arrival as the plane may be delayed. Thank you.
by Evie01  

Re: Kansai airport to Tokushima 2013/10/19 13:54
For exactly that reason, you should not make reservations. On most days, the buses will not be booked out and you can simply buy the ticket before boarding at the airport.
http://www.kate.co.jp/pc/e_time_table/e_naruto.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai airport to Tokushima 2013/10/19 14:11
Dear Uji

I really appreciate your quick response as this has been troubling me when I was looking at the website that you'd posted. Although I read that on my return trip, there is a station in Namba, would that be a convenient stop to Sansaibashi where my hotel is?

Thanks again.
by Evie01 rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai airport to Tokushima 2013/10/19 18:12
Yes, Shinsaibashi is just one subway stop from Namba.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread