Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nara accomodation 2013/10/29 17:38
Ello.
I have been to Nara some times when staying at hotels in Osaka. I really like Nara, rather peaceful and less crowded compared to Osaka and it is still possible to go to Kyoto in about an hour. Is it worth staying there for two nights instead of Osaka? I have seen most of Osaka already and wish to stay somewhere... well.. more quiet. I know there are hotsprings that are quiet but it goes a bit pass my budget.

Maybe there are other places close to Nara worth to visit, like Koyasan?

by Gecko (guest)  

Re: Nara accomodation 2013/10/29 18:12
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nara accomodation 2013/10/29 21:45
I too sugest the Super Hotel at the JR Nara Station, just two minutes walk just outside the station. Perfect location, buses and taxis outside the building and walking distance to the most popular Temples, Arcades and gardens etc. Super Hotel has its own 'two' Onsens for both male and female, free breakfast is also included. I stayed there last Nov. and will stay again this Nov., good value and good location.
by Barrieaw rate this post as useful

Re: Nara accomodation 2013/10/30 04:27
Nara Hotel costs a bit more, but it is brilliant - like stepping back in time.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nara accomodation 2013/10/30 19:44
Thanks for your ideas.

What about hostels? I try to lower my budget a bit, the Super Hotel sounds neat but a bit tough on my budget...
by Gecko (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread