Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How much to travel from Tokyo to Atami 2013/11/12 22:10
Hi all,

I need some confirmation regarding the cost to travel from Tokyo to Atami on Dec 25 then from Atami to Kyoto on Dec 26.

I prefer to travel by bullet train. However from the site linked to check the fare, I could not be sure exactly how much will it cost me.

Thanks so much for everyone help.

by Japan newbie (guest)  

Re: How much to travel from Tokyo to Atami 2013/11/13 09:22
According to Hyperdia.com . Tokyo station to Atami via Shinkansen is 3880 for a reserved seat or 3570 without a reserved seat.

Atami to Kyoto depending on the trains you take could be around 12000 - 14000 yen. Hyperdia gives several options, some taking all shinkansen with transfers and others a mix of normal JR trains and shinkansens.

When looking at prices on Hyperdai, the price following total is how much it will cost. It is then broken up into Fare and seat fare. Shinkansen and some express trains have seat fares because they're a special type of train so it's an additional cost.
by Sage (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread