Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Which area should i book for room in Hakuba 2013/11/14 22:15
hi all

need your suggestion !!!

we planning to overnight in hakuba for 2 night but in the first day we arrive in hakuba on 9.43 pm from kanazawa-depart 5.17 pm . and the next plan is kawaguchiko so we will take a train in the early morning..

we dun know skiing cause never done ski .. need your share where have to good view panorama of alp and wanna to enjoy snow (walking in snow and take picture) which is the best location of hotel in budget .. our date is 12-13/03/2014 . the date still have a lot of snow ?

thanks your value suggestion ..
by sam mckarak  

Re: Which area should i book for room in Hakuba 2013/11/15 10:27
We stayed at Mountainside Hakuba Jodel (マウントサイド白馬ヨーデル): http://traveljapanblog.com/wordpress/2009/11/hakuba-part-5/

It was cheap, the owners were super nice and friendly, and they will even pick you up and drop you off at the bus or train station.
by rpcman (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Which area should i book for room in Hakuba 2013/11/15 17:56
thz your picture , lake aoki is near in your hotel . how much time does it take to destination . is good hang out beside skiing ...if i going in winter time it could to be reach
by sam mckarak rate this post as useful

reply to this thread