Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Getting from Narita to Shin-Okubo station 2013/12/12 10:08
Hey everyone,
I need some help figuring out how to get to my hotel. I've already kind of tried to think of what to do. I want to take the airport limousine bus (I'll be in no mood to tackle the trains) but it doesn't go to my hotel, the closest it will get me is Shinjuku station. From what I gather, Shin-Okubo station (a very short walk from my hotel) is one stop away on the Yamanote line, problem is I don't know where to enter the station at or where I'll be going once I'm inside (we don't have a big train system in Seattle).

Any help is much appreciated, let me know if you know of a better way to get to my hotel. All I know is that I'll be able to get there once I get to Shin-Okubo station. Thanks.
by Josh1108  

Re: Getting from Narita to Shin-Okubo station 2013/12/12 19:55
why not take a cab from Shinjuku?
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Getting from Narita to Shin-Okubo station 2013/12/12 21:51
You get off at Shinjuku, enter the station through any gate that says JR Shinjuku, ride on train at track number 15 (green colour) and you're in Shin-Okubo within 2 minutes. Shin-Okubo has only one exit so you won't get lost.
by AlexanderStankov rate this post as useful

Re: Getting from Narita to Shin-Okubo station 2013/12/13 10:07
Regular train(rapid/Not NEX or Skyliner as LtdExp) cheaper than bus
same one transfer but just one ticket(or Suica/PASMO) from NRT.

Fastest way by NEX until JR Shinjuku
then change platform of JR Yamanote line
not need ticket gate out.
http://www.hyperdia.com/en/
by Mcci (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread