Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Dates for 2014 Osu Summer Festival 2014/1/16 10:11
I am having trouble finding the dates for the Osu Summer Festival in Nagoya this year. It is known for its hand held fireworks shows at the Osu Kannon Temple grounds. My best guess is that it is on the Saturday and Sunday, August 1st and 2nd.

It also seems to be near the time of the World Cosplay Summit, which is also held in Osu. I haven't worked out all the dates on that event either.

This is somewhat unfortunate, because I also want to see the PL Art Fireworks on August 1st in Osaka. I am hoping that the two fireworks events are being held on differt evenings.

Any help in clarifying these dates would be helpful. Thank You.
by ebaychucky311  

Re: Dates for 2014 Osu Summer Festival 2014/1/16 15:29
Wait official web update.
http://www.ohsu.co.jp/town/summer.html
by pD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Dates for 2014 Osu Summer Festival 2014/1/17 00:55
I was in eror on my original post. My expected dates are Saturday and Sunday, August 2nd and 3rd, and the PL Art Fireworks are on the 1st, so there should not be a conflict.

PD: I had "found" the site you located during my search, but I forgot to save it as a favorite. Thank You. I guess that I will have to keep going there until it is updated from 2013 to 2014.

I am getting a bit apprehensive about my trip because I am coming up on six month before the trip, and I can start booking hotels in places that I expect to be crowded. I was hopeing that many sites would have updated their webpages by now.
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Re: Dates for 2014 Osu Summer Festival 2014/1/17 01:06
My conflict on the 2nd and 3rd is with the Nagaoka Fireworks, which also occur on the 2nd and 3rd. I am not so worried about booking a hotel in Nagoya, but I believe that the hotels in Nagaoka will fill up quickly.
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread