Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visit Tokyo Disneyland with 4 year old? 2014/1/21 11:40
My wife and I are having this massive debate whether to visit Tokyo Disneyland with our 4 year old daughter. I say no, she says yes.

My reasons for NO are: overcrowded, overrated, long queues and not for 4 year old.

My wife's reasons for YES are: fun, unique experience, great photos.

Can you guys please help to decide. Thank you so much.
by hypnobluez  

Re: Visit Tokyo Disneyland with 4 year old? 2014/1/21 12:59
Your child has ridden in a stroller?
And if so, it is possible that I had to guide preferentially not line up in rows and columns.
by mark (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Tokyo Disneyland with 4 year old? 2014/1/21 13:14
I feel like this should be in the relationship section. If you are interested in a Japan vacation I would say do it. You both have valid points, although 4 years old seems age appropriate. Dude, make your wife happy!
by ChicagoMike rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Tokyo Disneyland with 4 year old? 2014/1/21 14:43
I recently took my 4 year old daughter to Tokyo Disneyland and she had a blast. Personally I'm not much of a disney person, as I don't like the crowds (who does?) and I never found disney stuff too interesting even as a child. But as a tourist you have quite a bit of flexibility and can plan to go during one of the less crowded days. Also, I'd have to say it was almost a completely different experience going with a young child, and I did enjoy showing her around the park. So if your wife and daughter want to go then I'd probably just suck it up and go along with it for them. They'll love it a you'll score some easy dad points.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread