Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hatsune Miku Wing Shop 2014/1/23 16:49
Understand Hatsune Miku Wing Shop opened in Haneda Airport.

I will be taking domestic flight from Sapporo to Haneda, and have about 1.5 hours waiting time for connecting flight from Haneda to Sigapore via ANA next month.

Anyone know whether am I able to visit the Miku Shop in Haneda? If yes, apprecaite if you can advise the location of the shop.

Thanks
Jocelyn
by ah loo  

Re: Hatsune Miku Wing Shop 2014/1/23 16:58
I will be taking domestic flight from Sapporo to Haneda, and have about 1.5 hours waiting time for connecting flight from Haneda to Sigapore via ANA next month.

Anyone know whether am I able to visit the Miku Shop in Haneda?

Is that your full transfer time, or do you also need to deplane, get luggage, check in, go through security/immigration in that time? If its the latter then you may not have enough time to visit the store.

If yes, apprecaite if you can advise the location of the shop.

If you do have time it seems that there are two outlets. One in terminal 1 and one on the 5th floor of the international terminal (outside security):

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/131481-Hatsune-Miku-Store-Op...
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Hatsune Miku Wing Shop 2014/1/23 17:41
Yes, that is my full transfer time while waiting for next flight (inside Haneda airpot) to Singapore.

I will not be able to come out. I can only shop inside Haneda airport

I'm not sure is the Miku shop inside located at the same terminal as my departure terminal. I'm flying by ANA.
by ah loo rate this post as useful

Re: Hatsune Miku Wing Shop 2014/1/24 08:18
by hS (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hatsune Miku Wing Shop 2014/1/24 11:26
Yes, that is my full transfer time while waiting for next flight (inside Haneda airpot) to Singapore.

Wait a sec, I'm still not clear. You have 1.5 hours of waiting time, or 1.5 hours is the amount of time from when your first plane lands to when your second takes off?

I will not be able to come out. I can only shop inside Haneda airport

The transfer from Domestic to International requires you to exit security. So that really isn't the issue.

I'm not sure is the Miku shop inside located at the same terminal as my departure terminal. I'm flying by ANA.

There is one in the international terminal. Its on the 5th floor outside of security. Not sure if you'll have time to visit it though.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Hatsune Miku Wing Shop 2014/1/28 18:01
thanks for the advise.

It is clearer now, and I should have time because will arrive 21:10pm at Haneda and my next flight is depart at 23:30.

Again, thanks all.
by ah loo rate this post as useful

Re: Hatsune Miku Wing Shop 2014/1/28 18:23
you will need to hurry, the shop closes at 10pm.

by mk (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread