Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus departure times to Kushiro Cranes 2014/1/31 03:49
We will arrive in kushiro on 3.3.14 and would like to see the cranes especially in the western marshlands. (its not a must that its in the western marshlands if its not possible)
We wont be able to take a car so we wish to come there with a tour or a public bus, now we are searching for bus companys, prices and most importand times they will depart from Kushiro.
Can you help us?
by Osita (guest)  

Re: Bus departure times to Kushiro Cranes 2014/1/31 12:03
Osita,

I joint a day tour one winter a few years ago from Kushiro station. Unfortunately I could not recall the full details, but the bus terminal was on the left, outside the Kushiro station. The tour was about 7 hours, departed early morning. I did not reserve tickets in advance, just turned up on the day, tickets were available, and the bus was only half full.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus departure times to Kushiro Cranes 2014/1/31 12:24

Osita,
I joined a day tour one winter a few years ago from Kushiro station. Unfortunately I could not recall the full details, but the bus terminal was on the left, outside the Kushiro station. The tour was about 7 hours, departed early morning. I did not reserve tickets in advance, just turned up on the day, tickets were available, and the bus was only half full
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus departure times to Kushiro Cranes 2014/1/31 17:23
by William5 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread