Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Tour 2014/2/4 14:09
Ifm planning to take my family to the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine tour in May. We live in Tokyo. Ifd truly appreciate your help with the ff questions:

1) Would it be fine to take the night bus from Tokyo to Toyama, then start the tour immediately upon reaching Toyama/Tateyama in the morning? Or would you recommend staying overnight in Toyama so we could start the tour early the next day?

2) Ifm planning to buy the Tateyama-Kurobe same-day return pass. My question is upon reaching the snow corridor, would the bus operator allow passengers to temporarily get off the bus and take a short hike / take pictures, etc?

Thank you in advance!
Mae
by Mae (guest)  

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Tour 2014/2/4 18:52
If you currently live in Tokyo, you can use package tours. These are cheap and convenient. no need to worry about accommodations, foods, baggage and transportations. If you have small children, I highly recommend you to use them.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Tour 2014/2/5 10:39
Thanks for suggesting. But as with our previous tours, we're still going to do it DIY.
by Mae (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread