Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do I book a Donan Bus ? 2014/2/13 20:28
I would like to travel from Lake Toya to Rusutsu Resort by one of the various Donan buses, two days from now.

However, japan-guide says, when referring to how to get to Rusutsu:

"From Lake Toya (Toyako)

Donan Bus operates buses between Lake Toya and Sapporo which stop in Rusutsu along the way. The one way trip between Lake Toya and Rusutsu takes 45 minutes and costs 1120 yen. There are departures approximately every 2 hours throughout the year, and reservations are required."

How do I make the reservation ? The Donan website is confusing me :'(
by watashi wa tsukematsuge desu  

Re: How do I book a Donan Bus ? 2014/2/14 13:37
Do you speak Japanese? You can call Donan Bus directly: (+81) 0142-75-2351
by naes rate this post as useful

Re: How do I book a Donan Bus ? 2014/2/15 00:51
I speak enough to ask for the schedule. I don't have a phone though. And I have very little time to go somewhere with a public phone between now and then. I understand that Hokkaido is the least developed island of Japan, but I'm surprised there's no schedule online.
by watashi wa tsukematsuge desu rate this post as useful

Bus from Toyako Onsen to Usuzan Ropeway 2014/3/4 17:47
Hi, I read that the Donan bus has a bus from the Toyako Onsen bus terminal to the Usuzan Ropeway. As the website is in japanese, i have been unable to locate the busstop for the ropeway. Can anyone know which stop is the ropeway (in japanese)? The Onsen terminal should be called ?
by Lawrence (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread