Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Undergraduate Study in Japan- Best Unis? 2014/2/20 18:18
I will be applying to some Universities in Japan for September admission. I am definitely applying to Waseda EDESSA AO Political Science and Economics program but am applying to other schools as well so I have more options.

I was thinking of Doshisha for its ILA program with the Business in the Global Economy Cluster, Sophia University for Faculty of Liberal Arts International Business and International Christian University Liberal Arts Program.

Of the three universities i mentioned how would you rank them and why? I hear that all are really good, but dont want to apply to too many so would like to pick the two best to possibly apply for. Thanks! ^_^
by Loremasterfyra  

Re: Undergraduate Study in Japan- Best Unis? 2014/5/24 16:21
Waseda's school of political science and economics is (also known as Waseda seikei) is Waseda's flagship school and also highly regarded in Japan. It is, hands down, the best out of the schools you have listed. Doshisha would go next, followed by ICU, and then Sophia (it's kind of a party school, wouldn't recommend it).
by ande (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Undergraduate Study in Japan- Best Unis? 2014/7/23 11:59
Thank you so much! I did a bit of research and I think everything you said is on point :) Thanks for the help. ^^
by Loremasterfyra rate this post as useful

reply to this thread