Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus schedule from Noboribetsu to Onsen 2014/2/22 08:42
Hi all,

I plan on staying one night at Noboribetsu Onsen. I'm coming in from Hakodate so I cannot use the hotel shuttle service. Is there a website that lists the schedule of bus services from Noboribetsu station to the onsen area?

I will be going to Sapporo the next day. I can take the hotel shuttle, but I won't reach Sapporo until 12:00 P.M. It would be nice if they have the schedule for onsen area to Noboribetsu too. I have a JR pass, so I plan to use the train as much as possible.

Thanks
by Newbie2013 (guest)  

Re: Bus schedule from Noboribetsu to Onsen 2014/2/22 12:04
the schedule is here:
http://donanbus.co.jp/kougai/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2013/11/2_ashi...

top is onsen to Noboribetsu stn, bottom is stn to onsen. disregard the 1st line on the upper chart and the last line on the lower chart; that is the Ashiyu stop.
by mk (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus schedule from Noboribetsu to Onsen 2014/2/22 12:17
Thank you mk for the schedule. I had more time to read more on the forum. I found that taxi is an option. There will be 4 of us (but we also come with luggages). I wondered if we can all fit in a taxi with our luggages.
by Newbie2013 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread