Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Itami airport bus 2014/3/1 15:09
Hello,
I got a stay in Tennoji in Osaka and got a morning flight from Itami, domestic. Saw there is a bus from Abenobashi to Itami which seems better than going through all train routes there. However how reliable is this bus? Would it easily run late in morning due to traffic? It says to take around 30 mins from Tennoji to Itami, the same as the express from Tennoji to Kansai..

And unfortunately I cannot change airport or hotel.
by Seyo (guest)  

Re: Itami airport bus 2014/3/1 18:13
From Tennoji to ITM, the limousine bus should be easiest and fastest. It goes through the express way (Hanshin exp way) in most of its' route. Traffic jam might cause delay, but the driver always receives the information of the traffic to change the route, therefore it will reach the airport within 50 min at most. Of course there might be some exceptional cases, but for me, the limousine bus is the only choice to go from Tennoji to ITM.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Itami airport bus 2014/3/5 19:38
Seems like the best choice in all cases. Better than transfering with dozens of trains.

Thank you for your reply!
by Seyo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread