Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Inquiry Bus from Yufuin to Kurakawa Onsen 2014/3/2 17:48
I plan to visit Yufuin on 4th Dec. 2014 and then go to Kurokawa Onsen on the next day by using Kyushu Oden Bus, so I have some questions as follow
1. Does the bus operate on workdays? If yes, pls tell the new schedule after revision on April 2014.
2. How to reserve the seat from Aboard ?
3. If on 6th Dec 2014, I would like to go Mt. Aso from Kurakawa Onsen by the bus, which bus stop I have to get off? (Is it Aso station?)
by Chirada (guest)  

Re: Inquiry Bus from Yufuin to Kurakawa Onsen 2014/3/3 21:09
1. this is the new schedule from 4/1/2014
http://www.kyusanko.co.jp/sankobus/kyushu_odan/table_next/tt2.html

2. reservations can be made from abroad by calling 81-96-354-4845 but i'm not sure if they can speak anything other than Japanese. All you need to provide is the date, starting and ending points, the number of people and your name. You may call to reserve from one month to one day in advance.

3. Asosan Nishi Eki the station you would deboard at to take the Ropeway up to the crater. However the crater is currently off limits due to heightened volcanic activity. Perhaps this restriction will be lifted by december, perhaps not. You will need to check back.
by mm (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Inquiry Bus from Yufuin to Kurakawa Onsen 2014/3/4 01:27
Thank you for your answer. May I ask more?
Where to check the last updated information about Mt.Aso in English? (If I would like to check whether the visitors are allowed to visit Mt.Aso in Dec. 2014 or not)
by Chirada (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Inquiry Bus from Yufuin to Kurakawa Onsen 2014/3/4 04:55
by mm (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Inquiry Bus from Yufuin to Kurakawa Onsen 2014/3/4 06:59
japan-guide.com will also update the red notice on this page according to the volcano's current state:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e4552.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread