Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shodoshima bus schedules 2014/3/13 00:36
Where can I find the web site with bus schedules for Shodoshima? The link in another post did not work. In particular, the "Mito" line is shown on the Shodoshima Access page to be every two hours, so it would be useful to know when it comes. Japanese or English are both fine.
by rootles  

Re: Shodoshima bus schedules 2014/3/13 10:44
by mm (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shodoshima bus schedules 2014/3/13 19:45
Perfect. Thanks! DO you think the two-day pass is worth it? Are fares pretty high? I did see the individual fares from the ports to various tourist sites, but of course going between sites, the fares may not be the same as from port to tourist site. Arriving on a Sunday and staying until Thursday.
by rootles rate this post as useful

Re: Shodoshima bus schedules 2014/3/14 04:51
I was there for just one full day and didn't get to see that much because of the very limited bus schedule. In my case a pass probably wouldn't have been helpful as I only went to Kankakei and the 24 Eyes Eigamura. I suppose that I could have fit in more sites had I limited my time a each place but I don't like to rush.
by mm (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread