Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage on Sagano Sightseeing Tram 2014/3/20 17:16
Hello,

I'm wondering if it is possible to carry luggage (like a trekking-like bag) on the Sagano Sightseeing tram. I've researched a bit on "google" and I don't see any racks to put the bags on the train. Is it possible to put under the seats?

Thanks for the answers
by CM (guest)  

Re: Luggage on Sagano Sightseeing Tram 2014/3/20 17:44
It depends on how large a pack, but the cars are pretty cramped and trekking size bags are unlikely to fit. You could carry it on your lap, but that probably wouldn't be very pleasant. Are you continuing on from Kameoka or returning to Arashiyama? If you're returning then it'd be best to leave it in a locker or at your hotel.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage on Sagano Sightseeing Tram 2014/3/20 21:32
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
In fact, I planned on continuing to Kmaeoka JR station and not coming back to Arashiyama. That's why I was wondering about the luggage carrying. On the other hand, I still have some time in my schedule to come back to Arashiyama. It's just kind of odd to come back just for the bags.
by CM (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread