Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

where to find Yuki Ichigo in Tokyo, 2014 2014/3/22 12:43
Yuki Ichigo (Fresh strawberry in shortcake & whipped cream & soft white mocha -NO AZUKI)) used to be sold at Yurakucho station-Kyobashi exit or at Tokyo station, Yaesu So exit - . However, there are no recent postings in late 2013/2014 to indicate the current location for this item.

Can anyone provide a current Tokyo location to find this?
by Hiloan2  

Re: where to find Yuki Ichigo in Tokyo, 2014 2014/3/22 14:07
Appears it's still sold at La Porto in Yurakucho:

http://www.wp1.co.jp/shop/laport.html
by mk (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where to find Yuki Ichigo in Tokyo, 2014 2014/3/22 14:58
there's also the Yamazakipan version available at convenience stores

http://www.yamazakipan.co.jp/product/04/yukiichigomusume.html
by kk (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where to find Yuki Ichigo in Tokyo, 2014 2014/3/22 17:02
I will definitely provide feedback if I successfully find this place. Much thanks!
by Hiloan2 rate this post as useful

Re: where to find Yuki Ichigo in Tokyo, 2014 2014/3/23 05:39
Oooooh. This sounds really good!
by Amyranth rate this post as useful

Re: where to find Yuki Ichigo in Tokyo, 2014 2014/3/30 09:54
Found it!!!!! Delicious as ever! Go to JR Yurakucho station, walk down the stairs to street level- turn right and LOOK straight ahead. You can see the Kyobashi exit turnstiles and 2 feet straight ahead is the store selling Yuki Ichigo.

Thank you so much for everyone's help fulfilling my bucket list!
by Hiloan2 rate this post as useful

Re: where to find Yuki Ichigo in Tokyo, 2014 2014/4/20 00:26
It's also available at the Mitsukoshi Nihonbashj depachika
by Eric (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where to find Yuki Ichigo in Tokyo, 2014 2014/11/1 14:11
I know this thread is old, but it came up as a top hit in my Google search. Yesterday I went and bought a few of these yuki ichigo from the shop with the deaf staff. The staff member was absolutely thrilled and excited that my friend and I bought six between us, ha ha. It doesn't matter f you don't speak Japanese. She has two sign boards - one in English and one in Japanese. You can point to the signs or you can just point directly at the food in the cabinets and indicate with your fingers how many you'd like.

IMPORTANT: The Rapouto shop at Yurakucho Station is permanently closed. There is a Rapouto (Yuki Ichigo) shop located at Tokyo Station instead. It's in an underground section of Tokyo Station. If you copy the following address into Google Maps, you should be able to find it (just make sure you take the stairs down to the underground, don't try looking for it on street level!):

“Œ‹ž“sη‘γ“c‹ζŠΫ‚Μ“ΰ‚Q’š–Ϊ‚V ƒ‰ƒ|[ƒgiαδ••Pj
by _Hotaru_ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where to find Yuki Ichigo in Tokyo, 2014 2015/1/29 07:59
I went to find it at Tokyo station yesterday...and it was permanently closed at Tokyo station as well....the ladies at the information center said it was moved to Onarimon station
by Malatee (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread