Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

booking of air tickets from skymark airlines 2014/3/29 23:14
Hi. I'm booking my air tickets from haneda airport to chitose airport and I have some difficulties making the booking. For the entry of names,it's seems that they only accept single alphatical matrix with regards to the first and last name. Hence, for the example, my full name is 'Choi Kar Kit Keith' and I can't key in 'Choi' and 'kar kit keith'(spacing not allowed) as my first and last name respectively.

The only way of possibly keying it in is 'Choi' and 'karkitkeith' as my first and last name respectively. Would like to ask and clarify if anyone knows what's the correct way of keying it in as I'm afraid that the way I key in will affect my checking in at the airport.

I've sent a mail to skymark but they've yet to reply me so I'm trying my luck here. Thanks !!
by anchoiky  

Re: booking of air tickets from skymark airlines 2014/3/30 10:02
The names never get checked. Just select one of your many names or omit the spaces between them as you have suggested.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread