Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

the new Tokyo Subway Ticket 2014/4/2 00:34
Hello,

I read about the new Tokyo Subway Ticket that would be available after April 22 here: http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2017.html

It would be available on both Tokyo Metro and Toei subway lines. One day for 800 yen, 2 day for 1200 yen, 3 days for 1500 yen.

Just wondering if I buy the 3 day one, do I have to use them in consecutive 3 days?

Also it seems like you can only buy them in Narita and Haneda airports. Is it possible to buy them in the domestic Haneda airport terminal?

Thank you
by Rinali (guest)  

Re: the new Tokyo Subway Ticket 2014/4/2 08:13
Just wondering if I buy the 3 day one, do I have to use them in consecutive 3 days?

Yes.

Also it seems like you can only buy them in Narita and Haneda airports. Is it possible to buy them in the domestic Haneda airport terminal?

Since this ticket is not only targeted at foreign tourists but also Japanese tourists from outside of the Kanto Region, I am pretty sure that the ticket will be available at both the international and domestic terminals, but the press releases about the ticket are not clear on it.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: the new Tokyo Subway Ticket 2014/4/27 21:53
Hijacking this tread to ask if anyone has purchased this yet? I've searched around for related information on it but so far come up with nothing. Would be grateful if someone can point me to an official source on this particular ticket.
by Yeok (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: the new Tokyo Subway Ticket 2014/4/28 08:03
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: the new Tokyo Subway Ticket 2014/5/1 05:39
Does anybody know if you can buy this ticket after 11 p.m. at Haneda Airport? Is the "counter" where it is sold the same as Tourist Information Center that is open until 1 a.m.?
by Uma (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread