Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Undecided where to stay 2014/4/2 11:03
Hello everyone

This is going to be my 3rd trip to Japan and I've always been staying in Ikebukuro.

I think it is time for a change and I'm looking at hotels around Ueno area, partly because it's near Narita airport.

My other "requirements" when looking for a hotel is Wi-Fi in rooms and coin laundrette services.

I've found 3 that is within my budget but I cannot decide which is better (in terms of food and convenience). They are:
Hotel Lungwood, Nippori
Hotel Tokiwa, Nippori
Grand Central Hotel, Kanda

Any suggestions?

Lastly, does anyone know if Hotel Lungwood, Nippori has coin laundrettes? It says laundry services but it's not specific. I'll be travelling light and I really don't want to pay a bomb for laundry.

Thanks in advance.
by Suanz (guest)  

Re: Undecided where to stay 2014/4/2 17:46
My regular hotel is quite nice and decently priced, and it's super close to public transport:

Ueno Touganeya Hotel: http://www.tougane-h.com/e/
by DDD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Undecided where to stay 2014/4/2 17:57
Hi DDD

Thanks for the referral.
But I need suggestions on the 3 hotels stated above.

The reason I did not pick Ueno Touganeya was they did not have twin beds. I'm travelling with my teenage son.

Thanks again.
by Suanz (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread