Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Which Fujisan Fujigoko passport to buy 2014/4/5 22:42
I will be arriving at Mishima station and plan to tour the 5 lakes area, wind, ice, bat caves and fuji shibazakura festival. which fujisan fujigoko passport shall I buy? I will be staying 1 night and be leaving the next day at Mishima Station to Osaka. thank you
by Sandra (guest)  

Re: Which Fujisan Fujigoko passport to buy 2014/4/7 01:41
You can be in the JTB or KNT in advance, or in sales offices of Fuji-Q in the Mishima Station south exit, to buy those tickets.
Tickets are suitable for you to use is one of the following.
-Fujisan Fujigoko passport Tokkyu Mishima Liner Riyou
Valid only for 3 days. In time Fuji Subaru line is passable, and available to Yoshidaguchi Mt.Fuji 5th.
-Fujisan Fujigoko passport Lite Tokkyu Mishima Liner Riyou
Valid only for two days. It is not possible to go to Mt.Fuji 5th.
Holder of those is whether the ride to the Kawaguchiko Station departure Shibazakura festival venue bound bus, there is no information.
Information of Japan Guide below, did not update the price of the Pass.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6366.html
I recommend that you purchase a Pass with a option to ride Tokkyu Mishima Liner (high-speed bus) from Mishima Station. It will shorten the travel time.
by passby168 rate this post as useful

Re: Which Fujisan Fujigoko passport to buy 2014/5/1 11:46
Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I'm getting the benefit of this as well since I'm planning to visit MT fuji on 5/18. What is JTB and KNT? And should we be carrying our suitcases all the way? We would be staying the night in Lake Kawaguchiko area for 1 night and will be checking out the Shibazakura Festival the next day on our way to Kyoto. So, your input is tremendously appreciated.

by llee33 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread