Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Later Hanami Shinjuku Gyoen & Showa 2014/4/6 09:26
Hey,

Has anyone been over two look at the two cherry blossom locations listed above(Shinjuku Gyoen & Showa Kinen Koen). I was hoping to fit these into our first day when arriving on the 8th.

We fly in very early so the plan is to drop our bags at out hotel in Ueno, train it to Shinjuku Gyoen (explore the park) then train out to Showa (explore the park )then head back to the city maybe if we have time check out the Imperial Palace site?

Waqs just hoping some one may be able to update on the advancement and state of the Cherry blossom in these locationd and the chance of experience a late Hanami. Japan guide hasn't mentioned these locations as of yet in there reports.

Much appreciated, I'm so excited, nerviouse and anxious to get over to japan for 25 days :)
by Ryan B (guest)  

Re: Later Hanami Shinjuku Gyoen & Showa 2014/4/6 10:40
The two places will be covered in japan-guide's Tokyo report tomorrow:
http://www.japan-guide.com/blog/sakura14/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Later Hanami Shinjuku Gyoen & Showa 2014/4/7 10:34
Awesome, hopefully it will be before I fly out tonight, Only 18 hours till we land, can not wait :)
by Ryan B (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Later Hanami Shinjuku Gyoen & Showa 2014/4/7 18:45
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread