Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kanku Chikatoku - sold year round? 2014/4/14 21:56
In the Nankai railway website, it said selling period was from April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015.
http://www.howto-osaka.com.e.iv.hp.transer.com/top/ticket/railway/chik...

But I was under the impression this ticket was sold year round. Would anyone know if this was just a one time special ticket, or if it is available everyday from Kansai Airport station?

If it is available year round, the flat fare of 1000 yen can be applied from Kansai to esaka (as long as I change in Namba), correct?

thanks for advise on this.
by lalainec2003  

Re: Kanku Chikatoku - sold year round? 2014/4/15 08:04
But I was under the impression this ticket was sold year round. Would anyone know if this was just a one time special ticket, or if it is available everyday from Kansai Airport station?

It is available everyday until at least March 31, 2015. It is likely to be extend beyond that date.

If it is available year round, the flat fare of 1000 yen can be applied from Kansai to esaka (as long as I change in Namba), correct?

Yes.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kanku Chikatoku - sold year round? 2014/4/15 09:11
Thank you, Uji.
by lalainec2003 rate this post as useful

Re: Kanku Chikatoku - sold year round? 2014/4/15 14:16
For this ticket, is the Kansai to Nankai Namba via express train (non reserved) or via limited express Rapt (reserved seats only)? Thank you.
by lalainec2003 rate this post as useful

Re: Kanku Chikatoku - sold year round? 2014/4/15 14:23
You can use either. But if you use the limited express, you have to pay the 510 yen supplement separately.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread