Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

24 to 31 May in Japan 2014/4/17 15:43
I have totally 6 full days in Japan , I will landing at Narita and depart from Osaka. I went to Tokyo,Kawaguchigo,Takayama,Shirakawago, Kyoto,Nara , kamakura and Osaka before. For this trip 2 main cities are Tokyo and Osaka however I would like to have another place which near by and not in my list above. Please recommend any site seeing culture or natural scene. Should i go further north or down to south. My routing is stay in Tokyo ( 3 nights , 24,25,26) and 2 nights somewhere another 2 nights at Osaka

I will use JR east pass for this trip too.

Thanks you in advance
by KITBKK  

Re: 24 to 31 May in Japan 2014/4/17 18:58
Himeji, Kobe, Hikone, Nikko?
by CL (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 24 to 31 May in Japan 2014/4/18 05:31
I would recommend a day or two in Hakone. There's lots to do, it's very scenic, and has great views of Fuji!

Also, maybe a day trip from Osaka to Hiroshima. I haven't been yet, but I hear great things all the time about the Peace Memorial Park and how incredible it is.

For more on Hakone: http://www.blaineanderin.com/the-best-day-trips-from-tokyo-hakone/

by Erin DB rate this post as useful

reply to this thread