Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Money exchange 2014/4/17 17:05
hello
A year ago I went to China. Exchanged some Australian dollars into CNY chinese money at Sydney Bank at a good rate . But in Beijing I received even better exchange rate. Would that be similar case in Japan ? I would like to take some cash and a debit card for my trip so what do you suggest me to do? Whats the easiest ways of payments for overseas people visiting Japan
Thank you
by boris (guest)  

Re: Money exchange 2014/4/17 21:18

I went to China. Exchanged some Australian dollars into CNY chinese money at Sydney Bank at a good rate . But in Beijing I received even better exchange rate. Would that be similar case in Japan ?

No, AUD would get horrible exchange rate in Japan than in OZ. Shop around locally.
Try to get 28degree card. It gives the best exchange rate. You can use it either as a credit card or debit card.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Money exchange 2014/4/17 22:05
Hi Liam...what is 28 degree card ?sorry
by boris (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Money exchange 2014/4/18 10:31

what is 28degree card ?

http://www.28degreescard.com.au/credit-card-features/

•No international transaction fees on purchases
•No currency conversion fees
•No annual fee

The the most I like about this card is the highest exchange rate ever, much better than any other cards, even bank rates.
When I am travelling, I just deposit some cash into the card and use it as debit card.

by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Money exchange 2014/4/18 20:46
thanks so much Liem
by boris (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread